- Rated the fastest Powerline/Wi-Fi extender Kit for 2018 by independent consumer electronics review site WireCutter. The WLANXtndr Kit extends your Wi-Fi network to every corner of your home at Gigabit speeds across your homes electrical power lines.
- Ultra-fast AC1200 Wi-Fi and Gigabit G.hn Powerline backhaul increase network range and transfer rates because Powerline works over your home’s wiring, walls and floors won’t slow down its signal.
- 2x2 MU-MIMO with beamforming increase’s Wi-Fi coverage while providing multiple simultaneous connections to your smartphones, tablets, and computers.
- High Performance & low latency, makes it ideal for streaming 4K/UHD video, smart TVs and lag-free multiplayer online gaming.
- Your investment is future-proof because the WLANXtndr Kit can be reconfigured to become a fully meshed Wi-Fi system by adding additional Una Wi-Fi adapters.
Includes: 1 x LANPlug 2000 which connects to your Internet router and 1 x Una that is placed where a stronger Wi-Fi connection is required, 2 Ethernet cables and a quick start guide.
Powerline Wi-Fi extenders are the best option for extending your wireless connection to problem areas in your home or to remote buildings. Unlike repeaters or range extenders that rebroadcast existing Wi-Fi signals, Extollo’s WLANXtndr communicates directly with your Internet router using a wired Powerline connection.
The WLANXtndr use the electrical cables in the walls to broadcast your wireless signal. The wired connection means that the WLANXtndr always has a strong, dedicated connection to your network that isn’t susceptible to interference. Thick walls and electronic devices won’t slow down or disrupt your connection. With a strong, wired Powerline connection, you get lightning fast speeds without worrying about lag or intermittent signal loss.
*Not compatible with the LANSocket 1500.
Wi-Fi and Powerline coverage/performance will vary depending on your home’s construction, the age of your electrical home wiring, the distance between Una’s, noise on the power lines and if the Powerline signal has to go from electrical phase 1 to electrical phase 2.