- Rated the fastest Powerline/Wi-Fi adapter for 2018 by independent consumer electronic review sites WireCutter and Ezvid Wiki. Universal compatibility works with any router.
- Imagine, corner to corner wireless and wired coverage for your entire home with seamless roaming over a single network. Una integrates Wi-Fi, Ethernet and Powerline technologies working in unison to eliminate dead spots and ensure faster connectivity for total home network coverage.
- Ultra-fast AC1200 Wi-Fi and Gigabit Ethernet combined with Powerline Backhaul technology that scales to fit homes of any size or shape – one Una covers 1,500 sq. ft.
- Requires 2 or more Una's to create a meshed Wi-Fi system or 1 x LANPlug 2000 & 1 x Una to extend your existing Wi-Fi (search "WLANXtndr Kit").
- Intelligent Roaming keeps your devices connected to the strongest Wi-Fi signal as you move throughout your home.
- Single Wi-Fi name (SSID) for your 2.4 GHz and 5GHz wireless networks because Una knows what your devices are doing and connects your device to the best wireless connection.
Includes: 1 Una, 1 Ethernet cable and a quick start guide.
Una is an intelligent self-managing dual-band, dual concurrent (2 x 2) Multi User-Multiple Input/Multiple Output (MU-MIMO) 802.11n (2.4GHz) and 802.11ac (5GHz) AC1200 wave two meshed wireless networking system.
Unlike traditional Wi-Fi, which relies on a single home gateway/router for wireless coverage. Una’s system uses multiple distributed router-like mesh extenders to blanket the entire home with simple, reliable and secure Wi-Fi coverage. Una meshed Wi-Fi adapters are designed to work in conjunction with your existing router, only taking over your router's Wi-Fi duties.
Una provides ultra-reliable coverage and performance, due to its use of Powerline backhaul as the communication backbone between Una’s and your Internet router.
Una, a new era in home networking that’s transforming the way people network their homes.
*Not compatible with the LANSocket 1500.
Wi-Fi and Powerline coverage/performance will vary depending on your home’s construction, the age of your electrical home wiring, the distance between Una’s, noise on the power lines and if the Powerline signal has to go from electrical phase 1 to electrical phase 2.